Corporate Citizenship Ltd. is a fast growing business consultancy specialising in sustainability, and we are proud to have one of the broadest service portfolios in the sector. We have a diverse team with very different expertise areas, different nationalities and international experience. In short, we are a leading global full-service specialist business consultancy with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Santiago – helping companies to transform their business. www.corporate-citizenship.com
If you would like to work with the world’s biggest brands and most progressive organisations, alongside a team of experienced, passionate and fun sustainability experts and business consultants then this may be the role for you.
We are currently looking for a Community Specialist for our office in London – but can promise that you will work across the service portfolio, with colleagues from all of our offices and global clients to enhance your exposure whilst maintaining your own subject matter expertise.
This role will be a perfect fit if:
- You have interest and experience in working with businesses in the field of social impact – e.g. from social innovation and inclusive business to corporate community investments and philanthropy
- Experience of developing and delivering corporate community investment strategies
- You have a keen eye for detail and have had exposure to social impact measurement methodologies, e.g. LBG, SROI
- You are a team player and can manage project teams on time and on budget, but you are just as comfortable producing high quality client work with minimal supervision
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a corporate responsibility related field, ideally part of it in business consulting
The successful candidate will have a positive, entrepreneurial approach with enthusiasm for team working and a passion for learning. You must be client focused and able to develop new business.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside our existing team members on a variety of projects internationally, carrying out research and analysis, working directly with clients and contributing to the development of new business opportunities.